ICES has an Early Education Program for 3 & 4 year olds!
The Early Education Program at Immanuel Christian Elementary School offers vibrant, play-based learning where our youngest students can grow and develop in a Christian environment! This program offers current ICS parents an opportunity to have their Early Education Program (EEP) age children attend the same school as their siblings. It also gives parents the opportunity to have continuity of programming and location for their children, Early Education age through elementary school years.
Check out the brochure to learn more and meet the staff!
Are you looking to register a student?
Please contact Immanuel Christian Elementary School at 403-317-7860 for more information about current class availability. Prospective families must apply for Society membership before they register in the Early Education program.
Children must be a minimum of 3 years old as of September 30 of the school year they are entering, for 2 half days per week (Mon/Wed morning or Tues/Thurs morning). Children who turn 3 between September 30 and December 31, may enter the Early Education Program after they turn 3 providing there is space available at that time. If a 3 year old child has an identified severe delay, they may access 4 mornings of programming.
Program will be available for children turning 4 by December 31 either 2 half days per week (Mon/Wed morning or Tues/Thurs morning) or 4 half days per week (Monday through Thursday mornings).
1. Complete forms and submit to school/Society office
- If you are a new family: Admissions Package ($100 non-refundable application fee)
- If you are a current Society member/family enrolling an EEP student: Current Family New Student Form
2. Review ICS Mission and Statement of Faith
3. Copy of child's birth certification
4. Copy of child's immunization records (if applicable)
5. Lethbridge School Division $40 non-refundable application fee (cash paid to ICES Front Office)
6. $250 Society Membership fee (paid through Society office)
7. Program fees (paid monthly through School Cash Online)
* Please note that our bus service is not available to Early Education students
1. New families need to be accepted as ICS Society Members before they can enroll children in ICES Early Education Program (same as with registration for other grades). There is an annual Society Membership fee of $250 (plus $100 non-refundable Society application fee). The Society fee is something that will already be paid if parents have students in other grades at Immanuel Christian Schools - it is incorporated into full school fees. If you are a new family, the $250 membership fee will be invoiced to you and can be paid via cash, cheque, or e-transfers; it can be divided up into several payments.
2. Monthly program fees are $185/month (4 – half days per week); and $95/month (2 – half days per week). These fees are paid via School Cash Online once school starts.
3. In addition to this, parents are required to pay a $40 registration fee (as per Lethbridge School Division Policy), in cash at the time of application to hold their spot. Please bring a copy of birth certificate and immunization records, as well as the $40 fee in cash, along with the completed application at the time of registration.
Questions? Call the elementary school office at 403-317-7860