ICES has an Early Education Program for 3 & 4 year olds!
The Early Education Program at Immanuel Christian Elementary School offers vibrant, play-based learning where our youngest students can grow and develop in a Christian environment! This program offers current ICS parents an opportunity to have their Early Education Program (EEP) age children attend the same school as their siblings. It also gives parents the opportunity to have continuity of programming and location for their children, Early Education age through elementary school years.
Check out the brochure to learn more and meet the staff!
Are you looking to register a student?
Expression of Intent for our Early Education Program starts January 24 for returning families and February 7 for new families.
Prospective families must apply for Society membership as part of registering for the Early Education program at ICES.
Parents may register children for an Early Education Program if they are four years old by Dec. 31 of the school year they are entering. Children that are three by December 31, experiencing a severe developmental delay that meets Alberta Education criteria, are also accepted. Children are required to be fully toilet trained with some exceptions made for children with identified delays or medical needs.
Early Education Program (EEP) Expression of Interest (for ages 3 & 4) opens on January 24, 2022, for continuing EEP students. For new EEP students, Expression of Interest opens on February 7, 2022.
1. Complete forms and submit to school/Society office
- If you are a new family: Admissions Package ($100 non-refundable application fee)
- If you are a current Society member/family enrolling an EEP student, please contact the Immanuel Christian Elementary School office for more details: 403-317-7860
2. Review ICS Mission and Statement of Faith
3. Copy of child's birth certification
4. Copy of child's immunization records (if applicable)
5. Lethbridge School Division $40 non-refundable application fee (paid to Lethbridge School Division)
6. $250 Society Membership fee (paid through Society office)
7. Program fees (paid monthly through Lethbridge School Division)
* Please note that our bus service is not available to Early Education students
1. New families need to be accepted as ICS Society Members before they can enroll children in ICES Early Education Program (same as with registration for other grades). There is an annual Society Membership fee of $250 (plus $100 non-refundable Society application fee). The Society fee is something that will already be paid if parents have students in other grades at Immanuel Christian Schools - it is incorporated into full school fees. If you are a new family, the $250 membership fee will be invoiced to you and can be paid via cash, cheque, or e-transfers; it can be divided up into several payments.
2. Monthly program fees are $200/month (4 – half days per week). These fees are paid via Lethbridge School Division once school starts.
3. In addition to this, parents are required to pay a $40 registration fee (as per Lethbridge School Division Policy) at the time of application. Please provide a copy of birth certificate and the $40 registration fee, along with the completed application at the time of registration.
Questions? Call the elementary school office at 403-317-7860