For 2020-2021 Kindergarten registration, please contact the Society office at 403-327-4223.
*For admissions dates and standards please refer to the Application Procedure page*
1. Complete forms and submit to school/Society office
- If you are a new family: Admissions Package ($100 non-refundable application fee)
- If you are a current Society member/family enrolling a Kindergarten student: Current Family New Student Form
2. Review ICS Mission and Statement of Faith
3. Your completed package will consist of the following documents:
- The completed Admissions forms
- Copy of the birth certificate
4. Upon receipt of the completed Admissions Package, the student information documents will be reviewed by the Principal, while the Society for Christian Education-related documents will be reviewed by Board.
5. If you are a new family, subsequent to these evaluations, we will then schedule your family for an interview with Society representatives. Final admissions decisions are made based on the documentation and your family meeting.
6. Upon approval of your application, you will be contacted by a Board member and receive an invoice from the Society office to arrange payment and busing. There are no school fees for Kindergarten for 2020-2021; only the Society membership fee of $250. Commencing 2021-2022, the school fee for Kindergarten will $1,500 plus the membership fee. If you already have a child or children at ICS, then the membership fee is included in the full school fees. Review all fees here.
7. The school office will contact you in regards to Lethbridge School Division registration forms, Parent Orientation, Kindergarten Orientation, staggered entry dates and important startup information.
When filling out a registration form for Kindergarten students, please note that Immanuel Christian Elementary School offers two different classes. One will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays (and some Fridays) while the other will be on Mondays and Wednesdays (and some Fridays). On the application form, please indicate your preference. Preference for days will be given on a first applied - first served basis. If you have any other questions about Kindergarten or Early Education registration, please contact the office at Immanuel Christian Elementary School at (403) 317-7860.
Thank you for your interest in Immanuel Christian Schools. We look forward to meeting your family!