Welcome! Are you a prospective family looking for information about ICS? Please get in touch with us. Contact the school principal to learn more about each campus or call the Society Office to learn more about admissions, Society membership and school fees.
- Elementary Campus (Early Education to Grade 5) - Mrs. Barbi Wall, Principal - (403) 317-7860, 2010 - 5 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 0N5
- Secondary School Campus (Grade 6 to 12) - Mr. Matthew Bekkering, Principal - (403) 328-4783, 802 - 6 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 0S1
- Society for Christian Education - Mr. Jason Ferrie, Business Manager - (403) 327-4223, office located at secondary campus, 802 - 6 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 0S1
If you have any questions about EEP or Kindergarten registration, please contact ICES at 403-317-7860.
- Contact the Society Office or School Office to learn more about the schools, Society and class availability
- Complete forms
- Submit forms to school office or Society office ($100 non-refundable application fee for new families)
- Interview with Society Board
- Receive approval; invoice sent out by Society office
- Make payment and busing arrangements
Enrollment at Immanuel Christian Schools is dependent on Society for Christian Education in Southern Alberta membership. New applicants are required to complete the Admissions Package and submit it to the Society Office in person or via email.
The Society for Christian Education believes the school is an extension of the Christian home, and as a Christian school, our goal is to glorify Jesus Christ in all areas. We feel that the home, church, and school need to work together as a team. Therefore, at Immanuel Christian Schools, we require at least one parent to be a professing Christian who regularly attends a Christian church.
Parents/guardians of applying students must verify active participation in a Christian church (Spiritual Life Form and Pastor's Form, included in the Admissions Package), support the Mission, Philosophy and Statement of Faith at Immanuel Christian Schools, and participate in an admissions interview with Society representatives before enrollment is guaranteed.
Society Membership Information
Immanuel Christian Elementary School and Immanuel Christian Secondary School are parent-run Christian schools. The financial resources needed to maintain our schools must come from parents and a supportive Christian community. Christian education requires a significant financial sacrifice on the part of every family.
We are responding obediently to God who has given us the ultimate responsibility for training our children. Furthermore, we believe that God will enable us to meet our obligations and supply our needs.
One of the ways God has worked His plan at His schools is through the concept of community. Our schools enjoy support from the broader Christian community in addition to parent support. We are a Christian community that supports the school even after our children have graduated, so we can be of help to other families needing assistance. Society supporters are encouraged to give according to how they have been blessed.
Current Membership Fees
All families enrolling a child or children at Immanuel Christian Schools will be required to pay the Society for Christian Education in Southern Alberta's Membership Fee of $250.00 per year. The membership fee is required once every year by each family that has children enrolled at Immanuel Christian Schools. Society membership is available to non-parent school supporters as well - please call the Society office for more information. Society membership comes with voting privileges at the Fall and Spring Society Meetings.
Click here to find our school fees.